Our Sustainability Policy
CQB Recovery Hotel is committed to offer its services under the highest quality standards, contributing to the sustainable development of the environment and to the reduction of negative impacts, respecting the environmental, social, cultural, and economic aspects that allow us to implement our sustainability policy with the active participation of our staff, suppliers and customers.
Commitments to Sustainability:
- To create a sustainable business model that ensures the implementation and continuous evaluation of waste disposal in order to properly manage the environmental impact generated by this practice.
- To comply with the requirements of safety, occupational health, touristic, hospitality and environmental legislation..
- To take the necessary measures to prevent environmental risks that guarantee continuous improvement in each of the processes carried out in the Hotel, promoting sustainable habits such as reducing water and energy consumption, recycling, and selection of materials and products that generate the least amount of toxicity.
- To develop best practices that allow the interaction of all areas of the Hotel, where outstanding customer service prevails, achieving continuous improvement.
- To promote within our employees, guests and suppliers, a sense of responsibility, sensitivity and awareness about the importance of protecting the environment.
- To prevent the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.