Biosecurity Protocol Due to the health emergency caused by COVID-19
In accordance with Resolution 666 of 2020 of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection, through which the biosecurity manual is adopted by sectors other than healthcare, further actions leading to the prevention, control and mitigation of the contagion of COVID-19 in the accommodation sector (ISIC 55) are described as follows.
This protocol contains a series of practices to be implemented at the critical points of contact in the CQB Recovery Hotel, in order to promote responsible and safe accommodation, aimed at minimizing the factors that can cause the transmission of the disease.
CLEANING, HYGIENE AND SELF-CARE RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE FACE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The CQB Recovery Hotel is committed to the well-being of our employees, clients, guests, vendors, contractors and visitors by complying with the following recommendations:
- Frequent handwashing (every 2 hours for 20 seconds) with soap and water
- Compulsory use of elements of protection (PPE) and/or protective equipment within the facilities according to the functions that are assigned to the employee.
- In the case of guests, visitors, vendors and others, the use of face masks is mandatory..
- Use of hand sanitizer which is available in common areas and offices.
- Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm or a disposable item (implementation of respiratory etiquette).
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose and mouth).)
- All personnel have to provide accurate information on their state of health.
- Daily temperature checks.